Are you looking for COSORI Cooker Review 2022? If yes then your search ends here. Here is the COSORI Cooker Review in 2022 with all specifications.
|Product Name||COSORI Air Fryer Oven Xl Large Cooker|
|Model Name Air Fryer||Max XL(100 Recipes)|
|Item Weight||11.9 Pounds|
- This gives you stress-free cooking & highly efficient tool that brings healthier fried flavours to your countertop.
- COSORI works on perfect Results because An NTC sensor sends accurate information to the air fryer, which automatically adjusts temperatures to keep fluctuations under 5°F for evenly cooked meals.
- This provides a One-touch cooking feature. You can choose from 13 convenient cooking functions with a single touch, each finely tuned by COSORI chefs to produce the tastiest results. You can also choose your preferred temperature and time for your personal recipes.
- LARGE CAPACITY: The air fryer’s spacious 5.8-quart square baskets can fit a whole 5-pound chicken.
- The corner spaces provide you with more cooking capacity and flexibility than round designs. Cook the perfect amount of food for 3–5 people in one go.
- Even beginner chefs can cook with confidence.
- Cook your food up to 50% faster than in a traditional oven and reduce your food’s oil content by up to 85% than traditional deep-frying, giving it the same crispy taste without the health drawbacks.
- The air fryer is ETL-Listed with a power rating of 120V / 1700W and a temperature range of 170°–400°F. Please note that this voltage only applies to the US and Canada.
- Cook healthy food.
Gallery for COSORI Cooker Review 2022
COSORI Cooker Review 2022
COSORI Cooker Review 2022 provides a high-quality experience at a reasonable price. So this gets 9.0 ratings.
- Offers you healthy food.
- Provides a one-touch cooking feature.
- Mess-free cooking.
- Fully certified & very easy to use.
- Available in more colours.
What is NTC Sensor?
NTC stands for Negative Temperature Coefficient. An NTC thermistor is a temperature sensor that uses the resistance properties of ceramic/metal composites to measure temperature. Our full spectrum NTC sensors offer many advantages in temperature sensing, including miniature size, excellent long-term stability, high accuracy and precision.
What is a Quart?
A unit of liquid measures equal to a quarter of a gallon or two pints is called Quart. 1 US quart (0.946 litre) is equal to 0.8326 UK quart.